Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board DSSSB
Group B & C Post Recruitment 2020
Post Details: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board DSSSB Vacancy Are Invited to Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board DSSSB Group B & C Post Application Form For the Recruitment of Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board DSSSB Vacancy Post Vacancy Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following DSSSB Group B & C Post Vacancy Carrier and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply DSSSB Group B & C Post Online Form.
- Start Online Form Date: 07 January 2020
- Last Date for Online Form: 06/02/2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 06/02/2020
- Last Date Final Submit Online Form: 06/02/2020
- Admit Card: Date Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Date Notified Soon
- Answer Key: Date Notified Soon
Application Form Fee
- General / OBC Candidates: 100/- Rupee
- SC / ST Candidates: 0/- Rupee
- PH / Female Candidates: 0/- Rupee
- Payment Pay By Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Modes.
- Maximum Age 18 Year
- Maximum Age: 35 Year
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rule Apply:-
- SC/ST: 40 Year
- OBC: 38 Year
Education Qualification Details: DSSSB Group B & C Post Online Form 2020
- Stenographer Hindi – Candidates who have Passed 10th Exam with 80 WPM Hindi Typing & 30 wpm Shorthand will be eligible for this Vacancy.
- Office Superintendent – Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream & 05 Year Experience will be eligible for this Vacancy.
- Pharmacist – Candidates who have B.Pharma Degree With 01 Year Experience OR M. Pharma Degree will be eligible for this Vacancy.
- Legal Assistant – Candidates who have B.A LLB Degree With 01 Year Experience will be eligible for this Vacancy.
- Manger (Public Relation) – Candidates who have M.A / MBA Degree with 03 Year Experience will be eligible for this Vacancy.
- Junior Telephone Operator – Candidates who have passed their Matriculation (Class10th) Level of examination & have Certificate in Radio Mechanic will be eligible for this Vacancy.
- Junior Clerk – Candidates who have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam & must have typing speed of 30 WPM English, 25 WPM Hindi Typing will be eligible for this Vacancy.
- Draftsman – Candidates who have Diploma Certificate in Draftsmanship in Civil will be eligible for this Vacancy.
- Hindi Translator Cum Assistant – Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 03 Year Experience will be eligible for this Vacancy.
- Labour Welfare Inspector – Candidates who have Graduate in One of the Social Sciences Preferably in Sociology will be eligible for this Vacancy.
- Accountant – Candidates who have B.Com Degree From any recognized University will be eligible for this Vacancy.
- Lab Assistant (Biology) – Candidates who have Master’s Degree in Botany OR Its Equivalent Subject as a main subject will be eligible for this Vacancy.
- Stone Keeper – Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in any stream From A Recognized University will be eligible for this Vacancy.
- Section Officer Horticulture – Candidates who have Degree in Agriculture or Degree in Science with Botany as a main subject & 02 Year Experience will be eligible for this Vacancy.
- Assistant Engineer Civil – Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University will be eligible for this Vacancy.
- Veterinary Livestock Inspector – Candidates who have Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam & 02 Year Experience will be eligible for this Vacancy.
- Investigator – Candidates who have Passed 10th (High School) Exam & 01 Year Experience will be eligible for this Vacancy.
- Stenographer English – Candidates who have Passed 10th Exam with 100 wpm English Typing & 40 WPM Shorthand will be eligible for this Vacancy
Vacancy Details: Total 541 Vacancy DSSSB Group B & C Post Online Form 2020
- Stenographer Hindi – 06 Vacancy
- Office Superintendent – 23 Vacancy
- Pharmacist – 15 Vacancy
- Legal Assistant – 04 Vacancy
- Manger (Public Relation) – 01 Vacancy
- Junior Telephone Operator – 10 Vacancy
- Junior Clerk – 254 Vacancy
- Draftsman – 02 Vacancy
- Hindi Translator Cum Assistant – 02 Vacancy
- Labour Welfare Inspector – 04 Vacancy
- Accountant – 18 Vacancy
- Lab Assistant – 10 Vacancy
- Stone Keeper – 01 Vacancy
- Section Officer Horticulture – 09 Vacancy
- Assistant Engineer Civil – 461 Vacancy
- Veterinary Livestock Inspector – 78 Vacancy
- Investigator – 15 Vacancy
- Stenographer English – 38 Vacancy
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Name of Department||Group||Grade Pay||Vacancy|
|1.||01/20||Store Keeper||G.B. Pant Govt.|
|Delhi Jal Board||B||4200||0||6||2||1||0||9||1||0||0|
|Delhi Jal Board||B||4600||4||20||10||8||4||46||2||0||0|
|Animal Husbandry Unit in Development|
|5.||05/20||Investigator||Department of Social|
|10.||10/20||Legal Assistant||Delhi Transport|
|13.||13/20||Junior Clerk||Delhi Transport|
Pay Scale- 15,600/– to 39,100/- Rupee (Post wise Pay)
- Probation Period- 02 Years
Document Required For Online DSSSB Group B & C Post Online Form 2020
- High School / Intermediate/Graduate Degree Mark Sheet.
- Adhar Card.
- Candidates Photo
- Candidates Signature
- Candidates Mobile Number
- Candidates Email ID.
Selection Based Vacancy: DSSSB Group B & C Post Online Form 2020
SYLLABUS: (for One Tier and Two Tier Examination Schemes) One Tier (General/Technical) Examination:- DSSSB Group B & C Post Online Form 2020
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage would also be covered.
SECTION B (Applicable only for one Tier Technical only): DSSSB Group B & C Post Online Form 2020
Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
Two Tier Examination Schemes: DSSSB Group B & C Post Online Form 2020
- Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier
- Syllabus of TIER-II Exam:
Part-I (MCQ/Objective type)
- General Intelligence & reasoning ability – same as in One Tier exam but with slightly higher
- Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation &
- General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi
- English language & Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with slightly higher
Part-II : (Descriptive)
As per the Examination Scheme mentioned notification. DSSSB Group B & C Post Online Form 2020
यदि आप WWW.SARKARIJOBINDIA.COM (वेबसाइट) से संतुष्ट हैं, तो कृपया अधिक लोगों को लाइक और शेयर जरूर करें। (धन्यवाद)
Charmed Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Useful Important Links
Apply Online Form